It’s that time of year again and love is in the air. Help spread cupids message and treat your loved one to a Valentine’s gift. In keeping with our love for all things eco and sustainable, a last minute eco friendly Valentine’s Day gift guide – our gift to you.
Come February you can almost sense the inundation of saucy, sexy and provocative Valentine’s Day campaigns coming from afar – making it hard not to associate Valentine’s Day with flowers, chocolate, lingerie and all things red and pink. Most of us girls know that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner with only three days to go, and the tension to find the perfect Valentine’s gift is mounting! So here at Antithesis, we are celebrating all things eco and sustainable for your special loved one.
To help celebrate your V-Day, we’ve put together a list and found five great last minute gift ideas for your man to show you really care – for him, and the planet.
- Want your man to be on time? Try WeWood Watches – They design watches from mainly scrap-wood and using state-of-the-art Miyota movements, resulting in making a healthy, handsome and also splash proof watch. WeWood has teamed up with American Forest and plants a tree for every watch sold.
- A conscious box for the best green, ethical, and sustainable products right at your doorstep every month. They have searched the planet to deliver the best products for your Valentine’s Day.
- If your man’s a chocolate lover try the ethical superstore for some of the best ethical chocolate brands
- For a classy pull over check Braintree for all wardrobe favorites that your man won’t resist
- Or why not book a trip for two to Tom’s Eco Lodge and have something to look forward to together.